The Internet Art Show
With Artist & Tutor Matthew Palmer
0 items £0.00 checkout
A Very popular holiday, LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE. Staying and painting in the heart of the lake district, Keswick.
- Crow Park, Lake Side Hotel 4* In Keswick - 5 Minutes from town centre & Derwent Water.
Matthew has been teaching watercolour painting holidays for 17 years and shows you in step by step detail how to produce paintings from life, he will guide you through the drawing stage and get you producing paintings to be proud of! His holidays include stunning hotels in Keswick, The Lakes District and Buxton in The Peak District. Each hotel has indoor studio space if the weather beats us. But where possible we head outside painting and Matthew will guide you through. There is even transportation to the painting locations in a mini bus. The most common question I get asked. Is there much walking involved and are facilities close by? - very little walking if any and all locations are flat, and close to facilities and parking. There is locations to suit all on these holidays from the stunning lakes and mountains of Cumbria to its gorgeous landscapes. From the beautiful rolling hills and cottages of the Peak District to its stunning rivers and parks.
- Visit Britains Most Painted & Photographed Locations
- 4-star accomodation
- Restaurant breakfast included
- Transportation around the lakes provided (limited space, own vehicles may be required if we have a full bus)
- Full step-by-step tuition on scene
- Now in its 19th year
- We paint approx 3-4 paintings, all step-by-step on location around the lakes. So I paint the scene with you.
- Around 8-12 persons attend each holiday
-The hotel in Keswick (Derwent Water) is 4* lake side hotel, wonderful views from all rooms. Full Cumbrian breakfast is included (restaurant style... very nice)
- Evening meals are set menus on certain days (not included)
- We have full access to our own private lounge with kitchen facilities + Hotel bar
- All rooms en-suite
TELEPHONE: 01246 825559 FOR MORE INFORMATION
£75.00 DEPOSIT REQUIRED UPON BOOKING (PAYABLE HERE)
BALANCE TO BE PAID 4 WEEKS PRIOR TO HOLIDAY
£514.00 includes minibus transportation from Nottinghamshire-Cumbira (on-route, including Chesterfield and Penrith station).
Free Penrith railway station pick up on the first day. 12:30pm-1:30pm. And drop off on last day at 2:00pm
Non-painting partners £410.00 Non-residential £360.00 (4 days painting)
Transportation is also provided from the hotel to the painting locations
Single or twin/double rooms available (this will be confirmed via email once booked)
Pay your £75.00 deposit today (see below)
*note- all deposits are non-refundable